Sunday, December 20

170,000 visits and It's Beginning to look a lot like CHRISTAMAS




Well, we are in the midst of a blizzard here in New England, and I must say it is rather exciting! Hubby doesn't need to go into work so it is just a FUN snow day for us!!!! So here I am taking pictures of the waiting before the storm last evening, and now the beauty in white this morning!
I also want to thank Nancy Riley for picking my ornament treat cup for one of this weeks entries! You'll want to stop by to visit her blog for lots more inspiration! I hope your day is fun and that you'll enjoy the rest of the weekend!~thanks for getting me over 170,000 visits too! What a nice Christmas present!~Donna

4 comments:

Shelia said...

Congrats on the 170,000 visits. That is amazing. The snow is beautiful and so is your landscaping. You have such talent in everything you do. Thanks for sharing, a little piece of your world with us today.

LeAnne said...

Congratulations! And do my ears deceive me, you're enjoying that snow?!!! Good for you...it's been a lazy day for us too!

Debbie Pamment said...

Congrats on making Nancy's iPick this week and your 170,000 visits - sooo well deserved!!!
Can you just send us a little of your snow - it would be fun to have a white Christmas - though think it would melt in our Summer sun - I make do with faux snow - LOL. It's gonna be hot here this week so it will be iced coffee for me as I blog hop - LOL
Enjoy your "snow day"
xXx

Leigh said...

Wow, look at that snow. So crisp and clean looking.