Tuesday, November 17

TUESDAY CHALLENGES make for a fun day!

I have a class this evening that I am no where close to being prepared for BECAUSE I am always playing with a card. LOL!
Today was no exception I woke at 6:30 to get started for the day, with the thought in my head "...do not turn on the computer, or play...just go get ready for tonight" Well, as my coffee was brewing I turned on this machine and here I sit. My stamp room still in an array of creating, and projects not cut for this evening but a NEW card made using two challenges for Tuesday......and you know what? At least I am smiling LOL!!!!! Okay so I'll just have to move a tad faster for the rest of the day! Anyhoooooo, here is a card for this challenge
and this challenge
You'll have to click on them to see what they are! One is for the colors red green and gold the other is for a the layout.
I also have a little secret, the layout needed a strip of something across the bottom behind the square layer. I wanted to use ribbon but when I decided to do a bow too, the ribbon would have been on top of the layer, UNTIL I punched a hole in the cardstock and ran the tails through the hole and behind the layer, leaving the bow on top. Enjoy! Thanks for coming by~Donna

12 comments:

Avril Ann said...

Donna many thanks for taking the time for your already packed day to play along at Tuesday Taggers, good luck with your challenges and I hope that your meeting goods fine tonight..Hugs Avril xxx

Silke Ledlow said...

He,he,he - glad you turned on your computer and played along - Donna!!! Your FTTC card is so pretty!!!

Have fun at your class tonight and thank you for playing!!! Hugs ~S~

Clarky J said...

Wow lovely card Donna thanks for taking the time to play along with us at TT this week x Janet

Davi said...

Nice Card I like those trees very pretty!! Isnt it always fun to make cards instead of what we should be doing. hehe

Debbie Pamment said...

I bet you were cool, calm and collected by class time!!! But in the meantime FABULOUS job - soo unique!
xXx

Shelia said...

you are just to smart to come up with the bow solution. Really pretty card. Thanks for making me smile. You sound just like me, when there is a pushing project at hand.

Teri said...

Wonderful! Love it!
Thanks for sharing at Tuesday Taggers this week - hope you can make it next time too.
Hugs,
Teri x

melody said...

beautiful card ~ i'm so lovin those gold trees..beautifully done chickie

Debbie Dolphin said...

lovely card donna .so pretty
debbie xxx

Lisa Atha said...

Donna,

Please bear with me, I am very behind on my blog browsing. You are going to get half a dozen comments from me in one day. Sorry to overload your inbox.

I am loving the gold embossing on the trees. Awesome layout. Very pretty card.

Hugs,

Lisa Atha

Betty Wright said...

Donna, this is great! Wonderful colors and I love the trees!!! Thanks for playing FTTC!!!

Michelle said...

Hi Donna
A great entry for the Tuesday Taggers challenge this week. Thanks for playing along with us. Love what you've done with that bow.
x Michelle