Thursday, November 5

Stampin Up's Pendant Park Christmas Card Set

Last week I started my Christmas Card Classes for 2009,
it seems like just yesterday we were doing the twelve weeks of Christmas in 2008! WOW!
I have decided to scale way back this year!
Take a peek at the samples we made, you can scroll below this post to see an up close photo of each card. Every layout is simple to replicate so you can easily make a quick stack of cards in one evening. The designs consist of basic stamping, but here we used an unusual stamp set for Christmas with "Pendant Park" for the wreath, and of course glitter on the ornament. The embossing folder really adds some punch for a wow factor. If you'd like just change up the look by using Whisper White card stock instead of Very Vanilla, and it will create a crisper card! Enjoy~and thanks for stopping by, and please come back again! ~Donna



10 comments:

Lisa Atha said...

Donna,

Love this one too! I love that embossing folder, I am always looking for excuses to use mine.

Lisa Atha

Leigh said...

Beautiful cards Donna.

Debbie Pamment said...

These are fabulous Donna - no wonder your class went home happy!
xXx

Leonie said...

Fabulous, these designs will be perfect for an upcoming SAS, thank you so much for sharing!

Shelia said...

Donna there's that perfect bow again *wink* These cards are so classy. Like you said crisp and clean. I also like the traditional Christmas colors.

Whimcees said...

All so lovely! Great cards!

Barbara Diane

Sylvia said...

Hi Donna, I am glad you are going to make a tree. I have so many projects going at the present time. What is time? Something I have too little of! LOL! Hugs to you as well. I hope to have my new tree finished soon. I hope to post a new banner(mini) tomorrow. But it is Friday, so who knows!I linked to your blog on my post so you will have some extra traffic tomorrow. Have a fun day! Sylvia

Jean from jlfstudio said...

Thanks for feeding my wreath addiction!

These are all lovely!

tracy Garrity said...

I love these cards. where can i find the wreath stamp.

by...K@ Ashcroft said...

the ribbon on the top card looks like it would make a great snowman's hat. Just a thought....