Wednesday, November 18

Stampin' Up! style Gift Tags and Cards

Hey everyone!
Here are two of the five tag designs we made in class last evening. The girls had a ball and were actually happy to be gone in an hour and a half with more than a dozen tags, unlike the class before when they had a little too much sugar and complicated techniques which caused the class to linger in laughter far beyond a respectable hour! LOL! So here you see a simple embossed ornament on a larger tag to incorporate a second stamp for the sentiment. The little teddy bear tag in the background is from an inexpensive stamp set called Bearing Gifts! I had the girls remove the "to and from" form the main stamp and mount it on the side of the set so it becomes more versatile and can be used for baby shower invites, and even new baby cards or baby birthday cards too! Each lady got to take the stamp set home at the end of the night and a good time was had by all! I hope you enjoy the co ordinating card too! Have a great day and thanks for stopping in! ~Donna

5 comments:

Susan said...

Donna what cute tags! These are refreshingly different than the usual gift tag! Love each one Ü

Sue - 'TILLYMINT' said...

Suc pretty stamps Donna........Our summer mini from SU is about to come out ... hope it's there!
Take care.

Debbie Pamment said...

I knew you would pull it together and make it an amazing success!! These are AWESOME - no wonder the girls went home happy!
xXx

Shelia said...

These are way too cute

Lisa Atha said...

Oh my goodness, these are too cute. I have three of these bear images stamped out and colored and just staring at me on my craft table. I need to get brave and put them on a card. I love what you did with them. Love that gold embossed ornament too!

Hugs,

Lisa Atha