Saturday, November 7

STAMPIN' UP! ORNAMENT POP UP CARD

Sometimes a card is .....
just too much fun to make and this is that card! I had a smile on my face from beginning to end and it was as easy as it was fun. I think even your children would like doing this style. So, why not take a minute to make a "memory maker" with your little or big kids this afternoon!

I used the inspiration from Jayne Mercer's pumpkin card and scored some lines on the card background. I then used my ornament punch and punched two images. First stamp an image in silver ink on your punched ornament, then ink it up with versamark and heat set it. Next, re ink it with versamark and add Glassy Glaze Enamel to it. Heat this with your heat gun, it makes for a very shiny ornament! Take your second punched shape and score it in half, fold it on the crease and adhere it to the back of your stamped and punched image. You now have an awesome "pop-up" for your card! Easy peasy and so much WOW!!!! Enjoy~Donna ..........................score................... ...fold.....................tape.......... ..adhere


3 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Too cute! It's wonderful to see the extra dimension it brings!
xXx

Lisa Atha said...

Donna,

This is too cool and very pretty.

Lisa Atha

Genevieve said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a lovely comment. Loving your work :)
Genevieve