Monday, November 9

Silhouette PAPER CUTS #42 for Just You Girls Challenge

Hey everybody! How was your weekend?
Mine was great and very productive. I made TWO awesome projects that will be coming up on my blog soon. I wanted to post them today because I love them sooooooo much, but I am restraining myself. I am like a kid at Christmas, wanting to open presents, I can never wait for it to get here. I will actually post one of the projects this week because it is for Thanksgiving and it will give you time to make it! (ooooooooo special secret project) and then the other will be in a couple of weeks.
So for today I decided to do a challenge and make it my Paper Cuts card too. Autumn is the most colorful of the seasons I think, so I decided to take inspiration from Nie Nie's blog banner and do a silhouette with NO COLOR! I used the sketch for the challenge over at Just Us Girls and adapted it for my Paper Cuts with all the instructions and sizes. So ENJOY! ~Donna

11 comments:

Shelia said...

Oh what a beautiful fall card. I would have never thought of doing that in black and white. I love it.

Leonie said...

Wow, this is gorgeous,

LeAnne said...

This is GORGEOUS! This also qualifies for today's SCS clean & simple challenge--white and ONE color!!! You always have awesome projects!

Laurel said...

Wow this is gorgeous!

melanie said...

This is so BEAUTIFUL!!! I love everything about it.

Marge said...

Very pretty!!!

Andrea M said...

Wow! This is so stunning!!!! Love the black and white for a fall card - just so striking. Fantastic job. Thanks for the inspiration!

Maria Levine said...

This is so elegant! Love what you did! Thanks for playing along with us.

Stampin' Pam said...

Mmmm Mmm good! this is such a beauty in the black and white! Love it - love the parts n pieces of the leaves in the small circles, too. Thanks SO MUCH for playing along with Just Us Girls. Hope to see you again on Saturday for our next technique challenge!

Kristin Bueter said...

Ooooooh...LOVE your black and white BEAUTY!!! Always a great color combination, and you made it shine! Those leaves are such a clever idea, and I LOVE the single black leave as your main image...this is just gorgeous!

Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls. Please stop by JUGS to see a special, charitable challenge Lisa posted this morning if you haven't yet. It's for a great cause and blog candy is involved ;]

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the black and white and how you did the five circles with leaves! Just FAB!