Monday, November 23

PAPER CUTS#45 and iPicks

Nancy Riley
Paper Cuts this week is a not being shown, if you would like to check it out just click on my side bar and you'll get all the instructions!

I would like to feature the blog of a very sweet girl instead, whom I know would love for you to stop by. Nancy Riley over at iPicks has been gracious enough to link me to her blog for the past three weekends. I am beginning to get a bit embarrassed because I feel like I am hogging the air time over there. Nancy, just in case you stop in this week, I am very appreciative, humbled and over joyed that you have picked some of my creations to be featured in your iPicks! Thank you , thank you, thank you. So, I am giving back..... and sending you some more fans!!!!! You are so wonderful to so many of us to cameo our work, how about we do the same.
Have a wonderful week everyone! See you later on, and as always thanks so much for stopping in!~Donna

4 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Well if you keep creating fabulous projects you are deserving of the many many features in iPicks!!!
xXx

A Latte Stampin said...

Ditto!!! You so deserve it sweet....keep it up

Shelia said...

You amaze me with your talents, I am so glad that you are getting the recognition. You are fabulous.

Nancy Riley said...

Donna, you are so incredibly sweet! Please know that I only choose exceptional, quality, creative projects for iPICKS ... and your projects always seem to fit that criteria! Your blog and designs are always inspiring!