Monday, November 16

PAPAER CUTS #44


Good Monday morning everyone!
I must apologize for getting the Paper Cuts for this week out so late but, I played hookey all weekend. Hubby and I went away on Friday night and just got home at 12:30 am today! SO, I am a bit blurry eyed and so far behind!!! LOL!
It was worth it though because the bed I got to sleep in all weekend was soooooooo yummy and on the 26th floor of a fun hotel where I was looking down at the soaring birds and miles and miles of pine trees, in the bath tub no less! WOW! It was so relaxing and a perfect take care of the senses kind of weekend. SO, here I am a bit tired but ready for a new week. So, let's get on with the business of the day, shall we?
Today's Paper Cuts is a money holder. I know with the holidays just about to begin we can all use a few of these. Hope you like it! See you later......~Donna

4 comments:

Elaine said...

Donna,
Love this card. I will definitely be making some.Glad you enjoyed your weekend, you needed some r & r

Shelia said...

This is a great one. It really dresses up just a plain gift card. I enjoy adding special touches to how we give a gift card. Glad you got away before the hectic holiday begins.

Samantha said...

beautiful, stylish and well I would like to have one sent like that! Samantha :0)

Debbie Pamment said...

This is just beautiful Donna! Anyone would LOVE to get this - even if it came empty - LOL
xXx