Sunday, November 29

Holly Vase Ornament Punch

Hi everyone, WOW it has been a few days! I had a wonderful holiday being with family, but my grandson's other Papa sadly passed away on Thanksgiving morning. Then my hubby ended up in the hospital for the weekend, but we are all getting back to where we need to be now. So I have made a couple of projects for you to see in the next few days. One is for my 3D class on Tuesday evening and the other is something ordinarily ordinary, but made to be simply unique! LOL!!! You'll just have to come back to see what it is later on this week

I was able to carve out some time yesterday to make the Paper Cuts card and it is really quite simple because of my busy weekend, but it packs a punch too! Get it "punch"! LOL

Anyway here I used the ornament punch to make another vase and embossed it with holly from Leaf Lines. Then I used that same holly to make an arrangement and added a sentiment that reminded me of the twigs they put in arrangements! Check out Paper Cuts for all the dimensions and have a great week! See you soon~Donna

8 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

BEAUTIFUL card!
Hope your hubby is feeling better
:o)

Shelia said...

So sorry about your grandson's loss. He is so young to have to deal with things like this. Hope your husband is doing much better. Your card is a big WOW! I love what you did with the Christmas stamp. The colors and everything are so great. Your family will be in my prayers.

Sue - 'TILLYMINT' said...

Your ornament vase of holly is beautiful Donna! Love to see red and green on Christmas cards.
So sorry to hear your holiday weekend was a bit hectic and hope your husband is fine and the rest of your year passes without drama!! Take care. x

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is fantastic! Not only is it gorgeous, It really is such a creative use of the ornament punch!!

Leigh said...

Sorry to hear of your grandson's loss Donna.
You have made a beautiful card.

Lisa Atha said...

Gorgeous!


Lisa Atha

Shelly Katzung said...

Another work of art, Donna! Perfect holly for this, too!

Dawn Mercedes said...

Really lovely! Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenges by janet!