Monday, November 30

Crafty MOJO gift card for Scallop Corner Box

Here is a great effect for making something look like ice or cracked glass. Use Glassy Glaze from Stampin' Up! to create a sheen that looks glossy and wet. Place it in the freezer and crumple it to make it crack! I just love the look for snowflakes, or any other winter embellishment like the ice for the Winter Posr skaters! Here I used it not only for the Crafty Creations challenge of cracked glass but also for the Mojo115 challenge. Like the box? Check it out! See you tomorrow!~Donna

4 comments:

nelia said...

This is so gorgeous! I love the black with white and gold. Really striking. The box is well - WOW! I'll definitely check it out.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Spectacular take on this week's mojo sketch. This is such an elegant design and the matching decorated box is gorgeous! TFS such amazing creations.

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh....every bone in your body must be ELEGANT....I never think of these things! My lil'ole country heart is amazed! Just gorgeous all over....who would have thought a black snowflake would be so yummy! The box is wonderful too...you are too clever!

A Latte Stampin said...

HEHE! I have this gorgeous Donna original Box template...Can't wait to make some!!!!