Tuesday, November 3

Christmas Polygon Gift Box


Okay this time of year

is the MOST fun for me, becaue I get to create lots of different things for the Holidays, so let the merriment begin! Here is a cute little polygon gift box that you can make for a special gift. It's relatively easy to put together and makes a wonderful presentation for a simple little candy gift or gift card. Hope you'll find lots of things here on my blog in the upcoming weeks that will inspire you this season. Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you next time. Enjoy~ Donna

Want directions on how to make this?

4 comments:

Shelia said...

Donna there you have gone and out done yourself again. Wonderful. keep them coming.

Debbie Pamment said...

What a gorgeous little gift box - love the shape!!
xXx

Leigh said...

Absolutely fabulous Donna. Love it.

Karen said...

Hi Donna! Thanks for a fabo tutorial! I bought it as soon as I saw it and got to make one this morning! I put my own spin on things and folder the top differently and its on my blog now!

Karen
x