Monday, November 16

CASEing a super cute project!


SOMETIMES you just don't need to re invent the wheel! CASEing is not a BAD WORD!!!

Here I cased a project that caught my eye this morning! Last year I did a framed piece of some snowmen hanging out their mittens and loved it so much that I had a class for the same project. When I saw this idea this morning, I stopped everything and whipped a duplicate up in less than a hour start to finish! I even have a tutorial on how I made mine so you can try it too! Enjoy!~Donna



<-----grab a frame with a glass size of 12 x 5. I got mine at Walmart


<-----cut a piece of bashful blue 12"x 5"












<-----cut three strips of white 2" x 11 1/2"

tear them creating a rough edge. Using a glue pen add

glitter to the rough edges--------------->














layer the white layers to the bashful blue making it look like snow drifts!


Use a Big Shot or stamp letters to make the word SNOW; stamp some snowmen and color them!

Add the word and your cut out snow men figures to your framed snow drifts! Decorate with ribbon and buttons...ENJOY! See you next time!
You can see the original at the Stampspaperglitter web site.

8 comments:

Inkerbelle said...

What a fabulous project!!!

scrapcomber said...

Wow this is such a great project. Thanks for sharing

Shelia said...

oh this is a real cutie, and can be used all winter, just not through the Christmas season. I love snowmen. This one makes you smile. A great big smile.

Samantha said...

Ohhhhh I agree with Shelia this one really made me smile a huge great big smile! LOVE IT!! Samantha :0)

Debbie Pamment said...

WOW WOW WOW - I am sooo going to have to CASE this!!! LOVE it!
xXx

A Latte Stampin said...

I second that motion!!!!!
I case you all the time HEHE!

paperpotter said...

You are the greatest! Thanks for posting this super smart idea!

Martha said...

Thanks for sharing this project. I just made one for a co-worker who loves snowmen. It came together more quickly than a card I tried to case from the mini catalog!