Wednesday, November 11

here 's a family idea that is not stick figures!


HI ALL!!!!
I am sure you know how popular the little family stick figures are, I see them everywhere but they really don't suit my decor. Well I took that idea and made it a little more upscale for an urban look. Here you use the bird images from the Stampin' Up! set ALWAYS and the Bigz Die BIRD WITH LEAVES AND FLOWERS! You can add many images as you need for your individual family. It makes a really nice and thoughtful gift, and don't you think it looks worthy of gift giving too! Be sure to type the family name on Stampin' Up! card stock using your computer, before you adhere the images. Then do some doodling to make the branches! I used Basic Black for everything except the base color, which is Bashful Blue. Go on now try it for yourself! I have lots more projects to come in the next few weeks so, please come visit again when you have a chance! ENJOY!~Donna

9 comments:

rubberstampinzone said...

Another brilliant idea. I love it.
terrific project !
The frame you chose is gorgeous.

Heather in FL said...

This is a beautiful idea. Really nice.

Sue C said...

Thanks for popping over to visit me. I love all of the boxes you've made, they are just gorgeous ! Will come back for a visit, for sure ! Sue C x

Karen said...

Wow Donna! What a gorgeous gift idea - I love it!!!

Karen
x

Sue - 'TILLYMINT' said...

Fabulous project Donna! great idea for a special gift. TFS. Hope all's well with you. x

Lisa Atha said...

Donna,

Awesome Decor item. Love it.

Lisa Atha

Debbie Pamment said...

FABULOUS idea Donna - what a terrific and thoughtful gift!
xXx

Shelia said...

I do have some special friends that are really family oriented. They would love it. Your frame and matting sets your birds off Beautiful

Leonie said...

OMGosh, that is stunning, what a fabulous idea