Monday, November 9

ACCESSORY to my PAPER CUTS CARD!

If you got a minute to view today's PAPER CUTS then this card is very familiar to you! However, you didn't get to see the box that went with it. This year my sister is hosting Thanksgiving and I made this little hostess box just for her. It is sort of has a shabby chic feel with this one color combo! I didn't think I would make another polygon box after the first one I previewed last week, but I am hooked! Every color combination changes the feel of the box. I learned that, when Debbie Pamment sent me her version of my polygon box! PLEASE send me pictures of what you have made too, so I can drool over them! I can't wait to see what you have done with the template! Thanks for stopping in!~Donna

10 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

What a gorgeous gift set - that box looks stunning in B&W - Tres Chic!
I'm glad you got hooked on these - they are such a fun box!
xXx

Lisa Atha said...

Ooooo, this is really pretty Donna! Love it.

Lisa Atha

Shelia said...

That one spot of color with the leaf, just makes the elegance of the box. Wonderful.

Cheryl said...

Your creations are gorgeous and you are so very clever!!! I will have to get your polygon box,its fabulous!! Thanks f9or the lovely comment!!
xx

A Latte Stampin said...

Hey Girlie taking a short break...we all need those.
I love your box to adorable. Pennant Park below, to stinkin cute and why did I not think of that, sooo copying!!!!! Hugs and smooches to you and your beautiful Family

TannyP said...

Holy cannoli - I LOVE this!! Absolutely gorgeous card and box.

Melissa Sauls said...

I loved this the moment I saw it!! Absolutely stunning and classy. You should upload this to Splitcoast on the latest Clean and Simple challenge.

Karen said...

Hi Donna! I left a comment on your box post but thought you might not see it! I've made one of your cute little boxes this morning(LOVE IT!!) and folded the top differently! It looks so cute and is on my blog today!

Karen
x

Karen said...

Darn - in my excitement I forgot to say how much I loved your card and box!! lol

Karen
x

LeAnne said...

Gee whizzies, Donna.....I TOTALLY did not realize how much I cased your card here when I made my JUGS card....it must have been a subconscious thing! AAAHH!!! I am going to go back and give you credit on my blog!!! It is just so lovely and the polygon box is beautiful too! So sorry!!!
LeAnne