Wednesday, October 7

Stampin'Up goodies for challenges and Nie on Oprah!


Hi everyone, how is your day going?
Can't you just feel the texture on this card!
I hope you are finding some time to make one or two of your own, and have some fun in the process. Today's card is being made for two challenges. One is Color Throw Down using olive green, dark yellow, dark brown and kraft for the colors. The second is MoJo Monday which is featuring this sketch. When you are finding it difficult to come up with something fresh and new combine some favorite elements of your own with some challenges on the web and you might be surprised at how easy it is to come up with a pretty card. Enjoy! I'll have the 3d pumkin project for you tomorrow so stop by then. ALSO! for any of you wishing to see NieNie make sure to watch Oprah this afternoon! Have a good afternoon!~Donna

15 comments:

Kristine said...

Hi Donna, thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!! :) LOVE your card and YES, I do see all that texture!! WOW, love those leafes and the glitter on the smaller ones! I also love the cordoroy button :) Awesome Fall card!

Etha said...

this is so very pretty, I can practically hear the leaves do a rustle :) love that button!

Charlene said...

Very pretty,love those leaves! I just bought them from my SU rep!

Sam said...

I like the leaves on this one - feels swirly!!

Lisa Atha said...

Donna,

This is so pretty. Another stamp set for the wish list! Everyone keeps making such pretty cards with it.

Lisa Atha

Our Little Inspirations said...

Beautifully done! I love all the leaf images!

Leigh said...

Love it. Fabulous card.

Sue Lelli said...

I just used that Leaf stamp set yesterday at a SU party! We used acorns and i have to say I LOVE your corduroy butoon better. It's just FAB.

Amanda said...

I love all the textures! I love the soft colouring on the leaves too. The overall effect is beautiful.

Shelia said...

This is wonderful. You are just about talking me into loving this fall thing. The button is fabulous, but the glitter on the small leaves is what makes it pop for me.

Jessie said...

What a beautiful card! Love the textures and pretty stamps, love it :)

Barbara said...

Beautiful!! I love those leaves!!! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

thescrapmaster said...

Beautiful leaves!!
I was blog hopping and saw that Kwerner is no longer doing her color challenges so I wanted to invite you to play along with SP Color Combos Challenge blog: http://spcolorcombos.blogspot.com I noticed you had played along with her combos so I thought maybe you might want to join me :O)
Hugs,
Samantha
SP Color Combos Creator -Come Play at SPCC!
http://spcolorcombos.blogspot.com
P.S. We're Having a DT Call

Sylvia said...

Beautiful! That's about all I can say, it's breathtaking.

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous, Donna! I just love this!