Thursday, October 8

Stampin' Up Pretties Pumpkin

GOODMORNING!!!!!!!!

it is still dark here this morning so my picture is dark too but I couldn't wait for the sun to come up to post this entry. For this project I used the Stampin' Up Pretties petals and corduroy buttons to make these Black Eyed Susans. My inspiration came from my son's home this weekend when I saw his fall garden all in bloom with beautiful colors. I do not have Black Eyed Susans but I know where I can get some for next year teeehheeeeheeee! I used a styrofaom ball and a branch from my yard altered with paper mache, added the flowers with common pins, then added a curl of Creamy Caramel Card Stock and here I have a cute decoration for the entire fall season. You can use smaller styrofoam balls to make individual place card holders for Thanksgiving too!!!! Enjoy!~Donna


12 comments:

TannyP said...

Oh my goodness - I thought those were real! Amazing creation!! Love the addition of the curl of paper....absolutely gorgeous floral arrangement.

Maxine Conrad said...

Absolutely stunning Donna! Thanks for sharing :)

LeAnne said...

Girl, you are just too clever! So pretty!

Leonie said...

What a clever girl you are, so pretty!

rebecca said...

I thought these were real too...love the new look of your blog!

Leigh said...

How beautiful. Thought they were real flowers.

Shelia said...

please give us a virtual tour of your home. I bet it is absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us.

Joan Ervin said...

How pretty!!! What a clever idea to make your own blackeyed Susans...great way to make the seasons last just a little longer!!!!

Debbie Pamment said...

WOW Donna - I thought you had picked these from your garden!!! Fabulous job lovely lady!
xXx

Shannon said...

Donna, this is soooooooooooo gorgeous! Sorry I've been out of touch for a little while. I was in California for two weeks visiting friends and family and am back and am finally caught up. Miss chatting with you! I hope all is well. Hugs, Shannon

Mary Davidson said...

What a gorgeous centerpiece! It looks absolutely real! Thanks for sharing how you made it. I love it!

Liam said...

This is such a beatiful creation. Love it. thank you for sharing.

Liam