Thursday, October 1

Stampin' Up Corduroy and Christmas Embossing

I think Christmas Cards are my favorite
type of cards to make. Last year I couldn't get enough and started making them October first and did not finish until December 23rd! Maybe I won't have as many this year but I am certainly in the beginning of the marathon long Christmas Card making season. I made this one for the ABC CHALLENGE "E" is for embossing. You all know green and all the shades of green are my favorite colors so I could not resist! PLUS! How pretty is green and vanilla and sahara sand together. Add a little corduroy button for texture and satin ribbon and you are good to go, oh and don't forget some pearls! Yummmmmmmmy! Have a great day, and try a challenge! ~Donna

14 comments:

Shelia said...

I hope you don't mind for people to "lift" your ideals. this is fabulous . The sublte colors, the way you did the ribbon, the pearls. It is beautiful.

Leigh said...

Stunning!! Love it.

Helen said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
Helen x

helen said...

What a Beautiful card!

Debbie Pamment said...

Beautiful Donna - deceptively simple but with lots of delicious details! Another winner!
xXx

Scrappin Cheryl said...

What a great card! The pearls are perfect here!

Doris said...

What a fabulous blog! Found you through SCS. I'll be back!!

Sylvia said...

HAPPY WORLD CARD DAY, Donna. Your card is beautiful!

Jean McKenzie said...

Donna, this is one beautiful elegant card!! I just love the idea of just the two colours and what a way of using the ribbon too!

Fabrizio said...

Hi Donna, beautiful card ! Thank you for playing my Christmas Challenge. X Fab

Abi Bundy said...

This is absolutely beautiful Donna, I love clean and simple very classy!

Elaine said...

A truly beautiful card

Dany said...

Donna, how in the world did you get the label so long? I love this card, it is so simple, but so beautiful.

Dany

Fran said...

Very pretty card! May I ask what embossing folder you used for your background? Thank you