Monday, October 19

HALLOWEEN SHABBY CHIC


HALLOWEEN......
is such a fleeting holiday squeezed in just before Thanksgiving and Christmas that you hardly have time to take in the images. The stores have already decorated for the rest of the season, and if you do not get to them in September while you are school shopping, you'll hardly know there were decorations for Halloween. Now, I myself do not go all out decorating except for a little pumpkin here and there, but I happen to love the two new sets from Stampin' UP! this year, and want to use them as much as I can before it is time to move on to Thanksgiving. SO! I decided to make this "Gothic Chic" card for my favorite skull so he'd be ready to party with the ghosts at the uptown soiree! I hope you enjoy the result and skip on over to PAPER CUTS for all of the quick measurements! Have a ghoud Monday and thanks for stopping by!~Donna

6 comments:

Susan said...

Donna, Martha Stewart would love this card! You are good girl!

Mary said...

Love it, great job. Isn't this time of year fun for creating.

Leonie said...

Very cool!

Debbie Pamment said...

Spooky but really fabulous! That skull stamp is fantastic - it looks great in this CAS layout!
xXx

Shelia said...

Now that is a different skull, that is for sure. That is cool. I love how you incorporated in your card. Like you, there is just a pumpkin siting here and there at my house too

Mona L. Pendleton said...

WOWSERS! What a beautiful Halloween card! You made some spooky images look amazing! :) TFS