Wednesday, October 28

DO Christmas Cards and Halloween mix?

Why not make one of these pouches for those extra special goblins
that will be coming to your door. Jen Mabardy concocted this little goody so I thought I'd try it. When I saw them I knew I just had to make them for my class participants. Although we were making a set of Christmas cards in class tonight, halloween is just around the corner so I decorated the girls treats in a halloween theme. Here's how you can make them. Take a 6" x 6" piece of designer paper and put some sticky strip on one side and a 2" piece of tape in the center of each end. Wrap the paper around some candy bars or candy cups and the sticky strip will adhere the edge of the paper together. Next, use the crimping tool to crimp the taped ends closed. What a great little something for a sweet little someone. Hope it inspires you! Enjoy!~Donna

8 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

That's it - book me in for a class - am loving these!!! Now to figure out how to get there from Oz - LOL

Susan said...

Donna, these pouches are wonderful! Love the paper you used. This project would be great for any season. You have lucky trick or teaters!

Lori said...

Oh my gosh, could these be any cuter??! What a great idea and I love the colors you used.

LilyPuss Cards said...

Great idea, Donna..Thanks for joining in the A B C challenge..
regards
Jan..x

Samantha said...

Great G for Green challenge hunny! just wish I lived near you I would be round for one of those!! thanks for joining in with the ABC challenge this week,
Samantha :0)

Jane Carroll said...

lovely

thanks for joining us on ABC :)

Hugs Jane x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

These are fantastic Halloween treats! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something! :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

Very cool!