Thursday, September 24

A STAMPIN'UP! Blog ....full of fun ideas



September Morn.......
The last few days of summer weather are being counted and treasured now, with the last picks of bright summer blooms, the collecting of seeds for next years bounty and make shift rides on papa's dolly all on the agenda! It won't be long before all this warmth turns to white crystals!
I have nothing to show in stamping today because I was busy staying in the moment of play!
PLUS!
They (meaning Hollywood) are shooting a plane crash scene in a corn field in the next town over from me so I am gonna go star gazing this evening! Tom Cruise and Cameron Dias are in the neighborhood! See ya soon with a treat or two!!!~Donna

4 comments:

Lisa Atha said...

Ooooooo Tom Cruise......you lucky girl!

Lisa Atha

Debbie Pamment said...

Looks like you have stars of your own in your backyard!! Happy family times - but....think I'd be trying to catch a glimpse of Hollywood stars too if they were soo close - LOL
Good luck!
xXx

Daisydaze said...

Great family photos;adorable children. Star-gazing...sounds like a fun night :-)

A Latte Stampin said...

Gosh I remember the dolly, I dont think I could get up now!!!!!