Friday, September 25

Stampin Up with movie stars and Greenhouse Garden


Ok so star gazing was a bust, or at least a semi bust...
I did get to see the helicopter that dropped "Tom" off in the field does that count? I heard on the news that the production company was blocking off streets around the area of filming, and that people would not really be able to see anything.....well, anyone who knows me knows I LOVE a challenge! So I did a mapquest of the area, and found the corn field to be huge, but there was a "secret" way in and voila! No Police, no barracades, no nothing! OKAY so I had to trapse through a hay field and a block of woods to get a glimpes without being detected but it was worth the quest! LOL!
I love the whole idea of stuff like this, and yes I only saw the plane and the lights and the cameras and the crew but it was still fun! They are going to shoot the big bang explosion tonight, and have warned residents they may have shattered windows but not to worry they have a lot of insurance LOL!!!! I am glad I am not a neighbor! Okay, so that was my "big" excitement of the evening, now on to today's card!
So, here it is a card I did a while back using the Greenhouse Garden stamp set. This set is so forgiving and so easy to use, and it makes the best cards! It is perfect for a beginner and pro a like. If you don't have great handwriting don't be afraid to run your thoughts through the computer before you send it off! Here I decorated the inside of the card as well with just some stamping! Enjoy your weekend and come on back Monday for PAPER CUTS!~Donna

14 comments:

Betty Benton said...

I just discovered your blog -- came here from Sue Walsh's A Consuming Passion. Love your style and am subscribing so that I can see all of your future posts!! Your kids are gorgeous too (just like my grandkids!)

LeAnne said...

Just gorgeous, Donna! How pretty this is!

Giovana said...

Your card is amazing!!
Wonderful LO, simple and elegant

Thanks so much for playing Stamp Something Challenge along with us.
God bless
Giovana

Stampin' With Jessi and Rachel said...

This is a great get well card and is sure to bring smiles to the receiver!

Leigh said...

Beautiful!!

Michelle said...

This is beautiful!

"Tillymint" said...

Donna your card is gorgeous.....the stamp is lovely is that a SU stamp?? I know it's the way you've used the stamp really and your choice of colours too.
Hope you're having a great week end. Star gazing....... well you are funny.. though I have to say I know people who have worked on projects with 'Tom' and they all, without exception, say how nice he is!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Super gorgeous card!

Debbie Pamment said...

Your story about star gazing and traipsing through fields made me laugh!!! And your card made me go WOW!!! Another beautiful work of art from you! I just LOVE your style!
xXx

Shelia said...

Gasp, this is lovely, I love the quietness of it. Does that make sense? It isn't busy, it flows. I would have loved to had a secret camera watching you do the sneak into that field

Carla Bazhenow said...

Wow, I love this card... you're so good!!! Hugs,

Mary said...

Very pretty!

Samantha said...

another pretty card from you hunny! Sounds like you had a fab time star spotting!! ha hahaa!! Love the pictures from yesterday too! :0)

Bootybella said...

What a gorgeous card!!!! Great work!
~MWAH!