Sunday, September 27

Stampin' Up! Ideas for Papercuts!

PaperCuts #37

This week, I am going to a quilt show because...
one of my older (in time only) friends has one of her quilts entered and on display! Therfore, I thought it would be a good jumping off pointfor me to use a quilt motif for this week's Paper Cuts! For today's card I used simple blocked areas and some ribbon and buttons. I learned a new trick on someone's blog about tying a ribbon easily by using a button and running some twine through the holes and around the ribbon. It is such a good idea for anyone who is intimidated by tying a bow!
I want to thank all of you who visit and support my blog ideas. I enjoy and appreciate all of your comments too! So, I am going to send one of you some traffic okay! I visit Ms. Samantha over at Penrith Crafts from time to time and she has some great sketches! If you have nothing to do today why not jump over and say hello! Tell her I sent you, and see what fun things you can find there. Enjoy your week! ~Donna

3 comments:

Shelia said...

Beautiful card, I love the colors. well I am bow challenged so thanks for that tip. I went back and watched your video last night, after looking at yesterday's card again. You do wonderful work. And thanks for Ms. Samantha's link.

Samantha said...

Thanks for the link to my blog thats really sweet of you! I have found and still find your blog very interesting and fun to read so thank you too! :0) hugs and have great day!! :0)

Jean McKenzie said...

This is a beautiful quilt card Donna! The colours are so gorgeous together and that little bow idea is just wonderful for dummies like me LOL!