Wednesday, September 30

Stampin' Up and Color Throw Down #62

I just love to do the color throw down, it reminds me of the Color Inspiration that Kwerner used to do. Anyway, today I used Stampin' Up colors Razzleberry, Old Olive, Basic Gray, Really Rust and neurtrals ,very vanilla and basic black to create the eerie halloween colors in this card. I like the look of the sponged Basic Gray on the edges too! I am enjoying my set From the Crypt but know it will only be used for a short time during this month, so why not order yours too! Get a move on now and make some Halloween Cards!~ Donna

9 comments:

Krista Driessen said...

One word Donna : AWESOME !

Alison said...

This is so rad! I am loving that stamp! It's amazing. Your card is great!

Debbie Pamment said...

Catching up on all your fab work you posted while my computer was playing up - wonderful inspiration as always - but this is my FAVE!!! I LOVE this stamp - it's soo funky - just a shame we don't celebrate Halloween here - am missing all these fun things I'm seeing!!!
Lotsaluv
xXx

broni (waterchild12) said...

Oh, Donna, I LOVE all the coloration of the one stamp! Awesome!! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown with us!

Jeanette said...

This is so awesome. I love this stamp and you make it look so cool.

Elise said...

Oh, oh, oh, OH! Now THAT's what I'm talkin' about! GREAT CARD! I'm swooning with happy and inspired Halloweenie goodness! Fabulous!

LeAnne said...

Oooh, spooky, fun card! I love it Donna! Glad you could play with us this week!

Jessie said...

Very cool!

Shannon said...

I just love the coloring on this card Donna....only it's not scaring me! For one, I know how sweet you are, but second, the colors are so delicate. Beautiful work, as usual.