Wednesday, September 9

FOREST FRIENDS FOUR WAYS!!!!

template availableIn a recent class
my customers all bought the stamp set Forest Friends and wanted to make cards that were a little different than what you might expect from this set. So we set out to make a sweet Halloween card, a Christmas card and a Sympathy card. It is fun to try to think outside of the box to make one stamp set do a lot of different things! Of course it always makes the most adorable Baby card too! If you'd like the template you can order it here!

9 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Just when I had myself convinced I didn't need this set you do this - LOL!!! LOVE the Halloween card - very clever!

Annette said...

Absolutely love what you have done with this set, love the owl card, reminds of Hedgwig out of HP, take careX:)

Shelia said...

How imagative these are, especially the little onsie. I like the sympathy card especially well, it is simple but so consoling. Stamp a bible verse inside and you are ready to go.

Anne said...

What an adorable set to work with and your template is darling!! Love your blog, can't wait to dig in and see what else you have going on here!!

Leonie said...

Thankyou Dawn, these are so awesome, I love this set but really struggle to make anything fabulous like this with it! Great job :)

Leigh said...

These are just fantastic, especially the baby and deer cards. I love this set.

Latenightstamper said...

love the onesie! You always have great ideas, thanks for sharing.
Win a FREE BIG SHOT http://latenightstamper1.blogspot.com/
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

Julia Aston said...

I love that embossed onesie and what great cards using this fun forest set!

Chorley Cake said...

Where can I get the template for the adorable baby card ? The link on your blog doesn't take you to it ... ?
Your cards are so pretty - I'd really like to have a go at one of the baby cards :0)
Many Thanks
Angie xxx