Monday, September 14

Cape Cod Night of Navy and Cream


GOOD MONDAY MORNING everyone!
this weekend went by just right...not too fast nor too slowly! I worked on Saturday and had the awesome opportunity to set up for three weddings. Oh my, can you say wedding planner. I think I just found a new job. It was so much fun, being behind the scene to make a bride feel special on her day. All three weddings were on Cape Cod, Massachusetts and all in the most wonderful ocean side neighborhoods. Each bride had beautiful views under big billowing white tents for their receptions. The one that I was most struck with was a Navy and Cream color theme, with polka dots. Just simple and elegant!
SO, that is where this weeks Paper Cuts inspiration comes from. If I had gone to this wedding instead of being the one to set up cupcakes for the wedding, this is the card I would have brought. Simply understated navy and cream! Go on over to my paper cuts section for all the dimensions and have fun! See you back here soon!~Donna

5 comments:

Leonie said...

Wow, loving this one, so simple yet so stunning!

Debbie Pamment said...

Hey Donna this is fabulous - sounds like the weddings were fun too - am sure you'd do an amazing job whatever you do!
This reminds me of beautiful china plates!
xXx

Holly K said...

Hi Donna - I found your blog through the BlogFrog network and wanted to say hello and welcome. I have always loved the art of stamping but just never found the time or got organized enough. Your cards are gorgeous and inspiring. Glad you had fun at your weddings!

Holly (co-founder TheBlogFrog)

Shelia said...

Donna is is so elegant. I would have loved to have see the cupcakes too. Like they said above, whatever your doing, you do it well.

Carol said...

WOW!!! I LOVE this card!! So simple yet VERRRRRY elegant!!
Now I wanna break out my Embrace Life set again... and blow the dust off of it!!

Your blog is incredibly inspiring!! PLEASE keep them comin!

Hugs!
Carol
www.kooglenotes.blogspot.com