Friday, August 21

SU BACK TO SCHOOL PENCILS



Hey everyone!

Well, the weekend is almost in full swing and I am thinking we will have a little of Hurricane Bill stopping by, but I wanted to show you this cute project. I went to my upline's monthly meeting the other night and Kelly showed us this adorable back to school teacher gift! Well, you know I couldn't wait to get home and try my own version!
I loved getting a brand new set of crayons when I was little and still love the smell today when I open a new box of crayons! So, I decided to make my grandson a "new box of Candy Crayons" for his first day of school coming up next week! What do you think? Kinda CUTE huh!!!!! I have a template over on my sidebar if you need it! Enjoy your weekend, and I'll see you Monday!

14 comments:

A Latte Stampin said...

That is to freaking cute! (sorry for my language, I can see my kids "mommy said a bad word") But I just don't know how else to say it!
Ya did it again Donna to sweet!
Hugs

Nichole Banh said...

Those are the cutest things I have seen in a while...I am sooooo going to make some!

ADORABLE!

Leonie said...

These are adorable, you are so clever :)

Susan said...

This is the cutest! Who doesn't like a box of candy crayons?

Shannon said...

Oops! You did it again :). I bet these smell even better than the crayons you got as a kid!!!! I love this idea.

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh hoe clever!!! It seems funny with all my US blogging friends talking about going back to school - we are counting down to holidays - 4 weeks to go and we get 2 weeks off - yahoo!! We get our long holidays in our Summer - just before Christmas! And out school year ends then too...will be remembering this for later on though!!!
xXx

"Tillymint" said...

What a great idea Donna!
Like Debbie it sounds funny to me when I hear my US friends talking about 'returning to school' at this time of year!!
Hope you're well and enjoying a relaxing week-end.

Shelia said...

You are unbelievable. I know this is just the cutest thing I have ever seen. I to am going to have to make these. Just when I thought I had seen everything, you come up with something like this. I can't wait for Monday.

Jennifer said...

This is SO cute! That's the kind of crayons I'D even go back to school for!

Rachel said...

If this isn't the coolest thing I've seen for back to school I don't know what is. Even better, you gave us a template. You're awesome!

diana said...

Really cute set...Donna where does all you inspiration come from? You are one blessed woman!

diana said...

Really cute set...Donna where does all you inspiration come from? You are one blessed woman!
Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

Cindy said...

Donna - This is adorable. You have such talent.

Carol said...

OH how gosh darn cute!!

Huggles!

Carol