Wednesday, August 19

Stampin' Up college bound

ANYONE
who has a friend, who is a mom, and who is sending her first son off to college, knows it is a letting go process for her. Why not make a little easier. Give a little something to the big guy before he leaves for school! Tuck this little set of cards secretly into his gear with a note explaining why, and he will have the perfect, but quick card to send back to his mom during his first week away at school. Won't she be impressed! The cards are pretty simple and fit in this cute brief case (get template here). You can even mix sentiments to create all kinds of creative messages like....
"You're a great mom xoxoxoxox...please send money"
or maybe ....
"mom I just wanted to say...can you do my laundry this weekend?"
Make it fun and funny, but most of all put a smile on that lonesome moms face this fall with this set ...~enjoy!

9 comments:

Shannon said...

You are so clever Donna, I love this idea! Might I also suggest sending them with self-addressed, stamped envelopes and an ink pen? It's just about the only way to get him to write ;).

Susan said...

Really cute set...Donna where does all you inspiration come from? You are one blessed woman!

Shelia said...

I had 5 to leave home, it doesnt't get easier each time eithr.
You simply amaze me with your talents.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Awesome!

Norine said...

what a great idea its so hard to let them go time does fly
Hugs
Norine

Michelle said...

How fun! And a great idea.

Scrappin Cheryl said...

Oh this is so true! I just got nack today from taking MY oldest Son! LOL!

Scrappin Cheryl said...

I so need spellcheck! Of course, I meant to say back and not nack!

diana said...

Those are the cutest things I have seen in a while...I am sooooo going to make some!Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step