Wednesday, August 12

Stampin Up re-inkers


So, you guys know me by now and know that I am always thinking about what to use for what RIGHT! Well, these cards are kind of cool and came about when I concocted a new (for me) mess LOL!!!! I used white re inker in these cards but I am sure you can use any color that suits your needs. I painted it on with a foam applicator and then used a stamp, stamped in versa mark to take it off. I know that isn't really original but I love the effect! In the Bermuda Bay card I used more ink and masked the front of the card with painters tape first and when I removed it it left a nice border. So, now get your re inkers out and see what you come up with. Leave me a comment so I can come see what you did! ENJOY!

8 comments:

Norine said...

now these cards are awesome must try this LOL
Hugs
Norine

LeAnne said...

Wow, how cool is this...Donna, you always are thinking outside the box!

Debbie Pamment said...

Fabulous idea - love the subtlety of the images...you have done it again my dear!!!
xXx

Shelia said...

ooh, I love this ideal, and the colors. You always have the prettiest bows. For some reason the ribbon and bows are the first thing I see on a card. I guess because I'm not good at bows. You guess maybe that is why God gave me five sons. *wink*

Kim Evans said...

What a fantastic idea!! I love your cards, and the colors you've chosen. Great job!!! TFS,
Kim

Elaine said...

Donna,
These are beautiful what a great idea.

A Latte Stampin said...

Hey Girlie...you have made me want to make a trip up north just for a cupcake. I love this new thing with white ink you have discovered going to try it out tonight. Hugs to you and your Family! Visit Soon Sam

diana said...

you have p0laced some subtle images here which are pleasing



Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step