Monday, August 24

PAPER CUTS #32

Oh tra la tra la!
Carly (my youngest granchild and cutie patootie grand daughter) turned two this week, and her party was yesterday! She had her annual doctors visit on her birthday and she has the vocabulary of a three year old....um uh uh I could have told you that! She is a hoot, and so much fun to be with. I think she is the first female in this "little" family of 4 generations that actually does not have an "A" personality yet LOL!!!! Delightful!
Anyway, I made this card for her special day with lots of glitter to make her mum fret! So, I thought, why not use it as a paper cuts card too! ENJOY!

7 comments:

Leonie said...

What a yummy card, a happy birthday to your litle one:)

Debbie Pamment said...

A gorgeous card for your cutie patootie granddaughter - she'll love all the pink and sparkles!
xXx

diana said...

Those are the cutest things I have seen in a while...I am sooooo going to make some!
Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

Danielle K said...

Too cute! Not surprising about the vocab- Mommy and Uncle Mikey rocked their kindergarten entry exams, right? :)

Shannon said...

That cupcake looks good enough to eat! HAppy birthday Carly :)

Shelia said...

And I wonder how you chose the cupcake theme. It does look good enough to eat. But rather have one of "Charlie's" real ones. Isn't being a grandmother just GRAND.

Lisa said...

Such a cute card and she opened it and said "cupcake" and Uncle Mikey.....she is too funny!