Sunday, August 16

PAPER CUTS #31 plus THE PC KIT

I am posting the PAPER CUTS early this week, because I am going to offer not only the directions for you to make them yourself but, I am also offering a new service called THE PAPER CUTS KIT ! You will be able to make 8 finished cards with each monthly kit! I will choose a card from my PAPER CUTS series each month that will become "the" Kit. The kits will include everything you need to complete the cards. However, it will not include stamp sets, envelopes or ink. ALL featured embossing and paper cuts will be included too! So if you don't have the time to cut out the pattern, you NOW have the opportunity to order the ingredients instead....right here on line! Check out my PAPER CUTS for ordering details! ~ENJOY

6 comments:

Shelia said...

what a great ideal. That will make it easy when your time is restricted but you still want to make the project. This card is so elegant.

Debbie Pamment said...

Beautiful card Donna - you do elegant soo well - good luck with your kits - great idea!!!
xXx

Norine said...

such a pretty card very elegant love those colors
Hugs
Norine

Helen said...

You did it again, Donna. Lovely card.

Jean McKenzie said...

Donna, I have not visited here for a while and wow I have some gorgeous projects to look at now. I love all of them and now I have quickly seen the pictures, I will go and have a read!! Beautiful work!

diana said...

that was a great idea,,,i have fun watching your cards
Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step