Wednesday, August 26

MOJO MONDAY 101

OKAY so I am in

a "back to school rut", but I always enjoyed the first day of school and these colors and the pencil inspiration from Kelly has gotten me wishing I was 6 again (just for the day of course)!

My sister is the principal at the local elementary school and she always leaves a goody on the teachers desks for their return back to school. This little 4 x 4 square card (MOJO101 sketch) is just what she can order up! Then how about the layout below for the (Simon Says Challenge) some cute flash cards for your kindergartener! You can make the lined paper yourself or use store bought. ALSO!!!! If you let your child cut the letters from the die cuts they will feel that they have contributed to the project, and the learning process will be more fun! You can see more about the pencil and crayon boxes here ENJOY! ~Donna




19 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh these are so fun, awesome work.

Patti said...

These are adorable!

Amanda said...

So super cute!I haven't seen the pencil treat before. Such a shame we don't have Kisses here in Aus.

lesleyworth said...

Fantastic cards! that pencil treat is fabulous! super cute stuff!

Just Tracy said...

Aw I love them all, well done on such a cool back to school rut!!

Tracyxx

Selene Kempton said...

Super cute! I love your ABC chalkboard.

Stampin'GHmom said...

Great cards, Donna! Simple and yet so eye-catching as well.

Mary said...

What a neat back to school project. I love the pencil with the Kisses.

Danielle K said...

I was planning to send my brother a package and I am stealing your idea! I am going to do a similar front with my Cricut, and the inside is going to say S is for Senior! I'll attach a photo of him with a grad cap on his head! :)

Heidi Anne said...

love these ideas!! the crayon "kisses" are awesome!

Debbie Pamment said...

These are soooo much fun - would make any teacher happy to be back at work - well almost - LOL
xXx

Shelia said...

Boy a Hershey kiss sure would taste good with my coffee this morning. These are adorable. I too like the chalk board. Today was the first day of school. On the way to work I go to see all the little kids standing out waiting on the bus. It brought back memories.

Lisa said...

How cute! I think these would be fun to make with Colin ;-)

Lorraine A said...

What fabulous creations :-) The card and giant pencil look just gorgeous !! :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x

p.s just a pointer,,, to be eligible in the draw it must be a creation not posted before the challenge,,,, :-/ x x

Shelly Koskinen said...

This is so cute!! I love the "pencil"

SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Too cute! I love the clean lines and design of your card and apple and especially like the pencil tip! :)

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

<3,
Steph

MONICA GALE said...

Donna this project is too sweet!!! and I just love your creative pencil of course, hugs Monica xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fab card and I love the pencil.
luv
Debby

leanne said...

These are too fun! Thanks for sharing them. I hope to make that pencil soon.