Tuesday, August 4

DREAM Sketch Mercy me!


Hey everyone!
Well, my work week is over until Friday and that means I will have some time to stamp! I love working with my son and my new daughter-in-law but I miss stamping a whole bunch. Thanks for all of your well wishes the past few days, I am finally back to my old self and feeling very energetic. In fact it is 1:30 am and I have been playing LOL!
You know this card is perfect for someone who needs some encouragement. Soemtimes when we are met with obstacles and challenges all we need to do is let go and dream, and often times that is enough to let us hear what we need to hear and get moving in the right direction to make a difference!
This card is quite different for me first, because it is red and second, because it is very linear. However, I made it to fulfill a challenge that Lord Have Mercy has, and because I let it just happen, it really took on a look unfamiliar to my style. The asian influence comes through very easily I think, don't you? I hope you like it and I hope it inspires you! Leave a comment and let me know what your favorite new set is and what you have done with it that is different for you. I look forward to hearing from you. Have a great day! ~Donna

11 comments:

Mercy said...

love the classic asain feel of this card, donna! i adore the red, black, and white color combo...clean and crisp! beautifully done!

thanks for playing along with my sketch this week, and i hope you will join us again next week!

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Shelia said...

This is beautiful and like you said encouraging. I can imagine wrapping myself in a kimona made of black and red silk. It would be as if God had his arms wrapped around me.

Debbie Pamment said...

Soo glad you are feeling better - that's fabulous news!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this card - but then I am partial to Asian art!
Lotsaluv

Norine said...

love this card so pretty
glad your feeling better
Hugs
Norine

Cindy Haffner said...

Super job,, love this.

chercroppin said...

Hi Donna! First time visiting your blog, and I must say...you are super-talented! All of your creations are absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by my blog! ~Cheryl

helen said...

Hi Donna,
As always, beautiful card.

Lisa Brown said...

Love this, Donna! That red and gold just pops! Asian inspired cards are so beautiful and this one is top notch!

Daisydaze said...

That is a gorgeous card...very elegant.

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is fabulous!!!

Crystal (mom4cuties) said...

Love the asian touch!!