Wednesday, August 26

ABC~ COLOR THROW DOWN


I just wanted to say thanks for all your encouragement as I did that gosh awful prep! YIKES just like drinking slimey goat spit. Uhuh.....exactly......good news, I don't have to do it again for five more years, and I am going to pray very hard for some smart scientist to come up with something better before then. At least I found a website with live chat for everyone who was prepping, it was comical. We would get three words typed and have to run....LOL. Hey you have to have a sense of humor with this LOL! However, as I promised the drugs were so worth it...hehehehehhehehe! Enough already lets get to this card!

Today's card was for three different things. First is the ABC Challenge "C" is for circles, then the COLOR THROW DOWN CHALLENGE pink, blue and celery, and then the real reason to give to someone who has just had a new baby! I ran a standard card base through my Big Shot with the new Petals-A-Plenty embossing folder from Stampin Up. It is going to be perfect for the holidays because it looks like poinsetters! It will available for everyone in less than a week!!!! After embossing the paper I folded it in half and ran it through the Big Shot again with the scallop circle. Then I punched a half circle from the 1 3/8 punch to make a bib! Have a great day!~Donna

16 comments:

Jean McKenzie said...

Donna, I really love your bib card!! So pretty with that beautiful flower embossed background. Another embossing folder that I might just have to have!

Shelia said...

Most inportant Donna, so glad for the clean bill of health.

The Bib card is so adorable. One that will be displayed in the babys room I am sure.

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a super cute baby card. Love the bib idea.

Lori said...

Hi Donna! Thanks for the super nice comment on my blog. I wish I could tell you the name of the paper I used but I don't know it! ...it's just something I happened to pick up at JoAnne's over the weekend. LOVE your card. That embossing is amazing and like you said, will be perfect for holiday cards!

Shannon said...

Hi Donna, I'm glad you are recovering from your prep :). I bet you are feeling nice and light now! Your sense of humor is so breathtaking. Have I told you lately how much I adore you? Anyway, your bib card is adorable!!!! I have a friend who is having a shower in a few weeks and I might have to CASE this card for her.

Norine said...

oh Donna so glad your feeling better gotta love the drugs LOL
this card is adorable as usual
Hugs
Norine

Sylvia said...

Donna, This is outstanding! Wow! and everything else. Glad to see you palying the Color Throwdown challenge. These colors do say baby, don't they? Hugs, Sylvia

Dawn said...

Wow stunning cute baby card

Thanks for joining us on ABC

Dawn

Helen said...

Wow - gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

Cathy said...

Stunning baby card and blocks.
Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this time.
Cathy xx

Debbie Pamment said...

Sensational work - you must have enjoyed your "nap" to come out and create SOOOO well - LOL.
xXx

Tammy Hershberger said...

Absolutely adorable! What a fun little design! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

Shannon said...

Hi Donna,

I just wanted to let you know that I CASE'd this card - I warned you that might happen ;). I did post a link to your blog in my post so that you would receive proper credit. Here's a link to my interpretation:
http://ketchumclan.blogspot.com/2009/08/baby-bib.html

LeAnne said...

Donna, this is FABULOUS--just like you, sweetie! What a wonderful take on the challenge and the colors! TFS it with us!!!

Leigh said...

Stunning card Donna. Love that embossing folder. Gorgeous.

Ellie said...

GASSSSSSSSSSSSSPP that bib is OH MY GOSH GOJUS!! Love it Love ITTTT :)My SIL is due next mth and I wanted to do something special for her as she is having another little boy this would be prefect :)

Thank you for sharing!