Monday, July 20

PAPER CUTS # 27


Good Monday Morning to you!
I hope you all had a great summer weekend. The weather here was co orperative and my little grandson had an awesome "pirate themed" birthday party that we all enjoyed on Saturday. Then it was off to make the cupcakes on Sunday and today. I miss being able to play as much in my stamp room but, I am having lots of fun at the cupcake shop too. If you are in the Plymouth, MA area please stop in to visit me at Cupcake Charlie's!
Okay, so here is PAPER CUTS for today! I had left over scraps from the cards I amde last week and not much time so I put this card together in less than 4 minutes! WOW how stinkin' easy is that. So go check out all the dimensions, (PUNHCHES this week) and have fun! See you later this week for a great project idea! So, come on back.......~Donna

10 comments:

"Tillymint" said...

I can see your fingers running over the keyboard there Donna - sounds like you're having a very busy time and loving it!!
I love this card, that image is beautiful and your bright colours so refreshing!

Harriet said...

can't get much prettier

Shelia said...

Those colors look as equally lovely on this card as it did on the one you originally made for the challenge. Bright and cheerful. A eye opener at 5:30 am. :)

Stampin' With Jessi and Rachel said...

Love how bright and fresh this card looks! Great job on a quickie! I love it when that happens!

Britiney said...

I'm certain that is my favorite ribbon EVER!! Real Red AND Polka Dots? It doesn't get any better than that. And my package sits unopened. I'm going to work on correcting that SOON!!! Absolutely beautiful card. TFS!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Wow, gorgeous! I love the clean Graphic look of this!

(-: Heidi

Norine said...

love the clean & simple feel to this card great job
Hugs
Norine

Treasure Queen said...

Hi Donna, this card is really sweet!
Jenny in Aus

Becky said...

Love, love, love, love, the papercuts feature. We all have sooooo many
scraps left over from cards and projects and after awhile, the
imagination well runs a little dry. The dimensions especially help
tremendously. I am trying to use up scraps and this is really helpful.
It's also useful for beginning stampers so they don't get frustrated.
Your blog and ideas are really beautiful and I'm glad I stumbled upon
it. Thank you for many hours of stamping pleasure.

Becky

2 Chicks on a Limb said...

The colors are awesome on this card -- how pretty! Always love to check out the kewl stuff you have!