Friday, July 10

NOUVEAU NATURE'S NEST

.... you can check ot the inside of my card below!
Hey everyone!
I am so sorry I have been missing for the past few days, but the ocean has been calling me and I just had to be there. It is so calming and soul altering. I needed it! I am so disappointed I no longer live on the cove but, you never know when I might again. I can pray now can't I!
Work is a dream because I get to see the sea everyday I am there. Besides gaining a few pounds from testing all the cupcakes LIFE IS GOOD! My son had a great write up in the weekly paper about the new store and I am very proud! Here is the link if you care to check out the story. OTHERWISE let's get talking about the card you just saw eh!
I am so thrilled with all of the GORGEOUS NEW DESIGNER SERIES PAPERS from Stampin' Up this year. I believe it is the first time EVAH (NewEngland accent there) that I have wanted every one! I have already shown you Kaleidoscope and here I am featuring Nouveau Chic. YUMMY! I also made another "manly" card, incorporating the New stamp set Nature's Nest and the DSP The Write Stuff. I love it, and hope you will too! Need it now? Just click on the links to order! Have a great weekend and I will see you all on Monday for Paper Cuts!
l
l
l
ORDERING INFO:
NATURES NEST 113826 $22.95
The Write Stuff 115674 $11.95
Nouveau Chic 115670 $ 9.95
Kaleidoscope 115680 $ 9.95

7 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Love that feather stamp!! Looks gorgeous just floating on the page!
Glad tyoo your son is doing well - and glad I don't live too close, have too many pounds to lose already - LOL.
xXx

Norine said...

love the card great job on the design
best of luck to your son
Hugs
Norine

Mary said...

I love The Write Stuff Stamp.

Jan said...

I think your masculine card is fresh and appealing. I am always looking for new "guy" card ideas!
I just discovered your blog.

Carol said...

I LOVE this card! That feather is so awesome!! Beautifully done!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I love this card, Donna!

jackiestamps4fun said...

LOVE this one! Can you tell me what you used to make your scallop rectangle? Thanks!