Monday, July 6

NEW CATALOG IDEAS


Oh boy am I loving the new Kaleidoscope Designer Series Paper
from Stampin Up! Want some too! Well, you may order it right here if you wish! It is just $9.95 for 12 double sided sheets of 12" x 12" paper.
This bag is just as cute as can be, won't you agree. I added some latte flower buttons and accented them in the center with a piece of paper from this designer series too! Certainly Celery goes perfectly with this combination so I used that ribbon for the bag handle. One other little detail, I folded the top edge over and adhered it closed, then I used the eyelet punch to make a scalloped edge for the bag. So easy and it adds so much! I'll be back in a bit with two more items!~Donna
l
l
l
ORDERING INFO:
~Kaleidoscope Paper 115680 $9.95
~Button Latte 114333 $7.95
~Certainly Celery
Ribbon 109050 $7.95

2 comments:

Norine said...

love the bag so very pretty wow on that paper
Hugs
Norine

A Latte Stampin said...

Wow that paper really is cute ...now that I see it, next order! I'm just loving that purse!!!