Monday, July 6

MORE KALEIDOSCOPE IDEAS


OKAY!
Here are two more items using the NEW Kaleidoscope Designer Series Paper! You can order it conveniently right here. Anyway, this particular piece is absolutely stunning as a gift bag don't you agree? The peacock is so elegant and you can add a ribbon just a little bit differently by using it as an accent around his neck! The NEW IN COLORS are brighter than what I am used to but I am finding them quite exciting, especially when I have used them in a collage of new and old colors!
I have also made a funky, fun card using a cut out butterfly from this paper series. I lined the inside of the envelope to make it a beautiful coordinating set! There are so many great images you will certainly love trying out new ideas, like cutting out one flower to use for an accent on the envelope too! ENJOY!!!!~Donna

6 comments:

Kay Kalthoff said...

Swoon! Your creativity has me swooning!! TFS - I really, really love the bag!!
Kay

Shelia said...

O M Gosh, donna, these new projects with the Kaleidoscoe paper are BEAUTIFUL. They pop with color and just have to make you smile and say oooh. I love visiting your blog so much. It is usually early in the AM when I am having my my coffee. It always puts me in a good mood for the day.

Chelle said...

oooooooh, pretty! I love taht kalidescope paper! pretty pretty pretty!

Carol said...

WOW!! These totes with this new DSP are so TOTALLY AWESOME!
I love you blog... and I do visit it often!!
Carol

Carol said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carol said...

ooh.. I do love these totes! I wasn't planning on getting this DSP, but it looks like now I 'have' to! heehee!
(I do visit your blog often! LOVE IT!!)