Tuesday, July 28

COPY CAT COPICS


Hi everyone! Well, I am sorry I left you hanging for so long for the answer to Copy Cat Copics! but I finally had a "good" minute to sit down and do a video for you. Please give me a little slack for it not being perfect, but I did my best today! LOL!
I do not have a picture of a card to share today but how about this little "cupcake" taken at Cupcake Charlie's of course! This is a recent picture of Carly ( be sure to click the pictures that curl on her right will melt your heart) who will be tuning two in just a few short weeks. I have a picture of my mom from 1932, me in 1955, Lisa in 1979 and now Carly 2009. We were all two years old in the pictures and the pictures are full of innocense and beauty. I am happy to add this one to our family wall. I hope you enjoy it as well. Have a great day and enjoy the video! Hugs~Donna

9 comments:

Elaine said...

Firstly, Carly is a doll.
Thank you for the video, very interesting technique that I will have to try.

Shannon said...

You are a genius!!! I am behind on my blog reading and blogging myself, so I totally understand where you're coming from (just read your previous post). I decided to take the pressure off of myself. I do enjoy blogging and of course, creating - but when it becomes a burden and the joy is not there, then it's time to re-evaluate. Good for you for figuring out when the time had come for you to slow down. Big hug!

Shelia said...

What a beautiful thought. 4 generations. carly is just too sweet. you need to blow that up and sit it in the cupcake shoppe window. Great advertisement. She is a beautiful child. Thanks for the video. Now if I can just find time to try it. Enjoy today.

Debbie Pamment said...

Carly really does look like a sweetheart - and she looks like that cupcake won't last long either! Am just off to check your video out - you are an amazing person to have figured this out! Now I have to buy re-inkers - LOL.
Take care...
xXx

Creative Monkey Designs said...

Hi Donna, I left a comment under your video yesterday. I think I was the first one to watch it! My youtube name is emily9099.

You are one talented chick! The offer I made to you still stands, treat yourself!

Namaste'
Doreen

Jackie said...

What a wonderful idea! I do have Copics but will give this method a try, too - thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna,
thank you so much for this video. I never thought to use acetone but it really gives a nice soft look. I love the blending time and that you can fix any mistakes you might make.

thank you also for that adorable photo of Carly. How wonderful to have all of the generations. that is what it is all about.

ann

Danielle K said...

She is too sweet! I'm sorry we missed you, Lisa, Colin, and Carly when we were up. It was a little crazy fitting the family time in. Hopefully we will see you next time. Hugs to everyone!

Sylvia said...

She is beautiful, just like an angel! Our Kate, roly poly Kate, will be one on August 2. They are so wonderful, grandchildren. Have not visited in awhile. I am just now coming out of being overwhelmed and tired from the move! Your blog is inspiring as usual.I finally got all the e-mail addresses fixed and even my Google account.
Have a great day!
Sylvia