Tuesday, June 2

STAMPIN'UP! Animal Stories

HEY EVERYONE!!!!! Well, my new Stampin' Up sets arrived this morning!
OH MY WHAT FUN!!!!! This set is called Animal Stories. If you don not want to see the new things that are in the SNEAK PREVIEW then close my blog because starting today I will be posting lots of new sets! Want to see the whole card? Then scroll down! Enjoy...>~Donna
In this card I used the new set Animal Stories and a NEW word set called Teeny Tiny Wishes! I love them both and the animals in the Animal Stories are so delightful and very very cute!!! I wish the background paper was as luscious in the picture as it is in real life. My goodness, I LOVE IT!!!! It is so rich and hmmmmmmmm "rich". It is called Soft Suede! Then check out that new ribbon too! Wooohooo....polka dots in all the IN COLORS! Want to know what else! I received my new catty this morning too! All I can say is save your pennies!!!!!! It is sooooooooooooo awesome....with a brand new never before seen item!!!! WOW!!!!!!!! Come on back later I'll be posting stuff all day!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

cute, Cute, CUTE again!!! Thanks for sharing your sneak peek stuff with us! Can't wait to get mine tomorrow!

HUGS!
Kelly

Debbie Pamment said...

WOW - I love it when you guys get new sets - it gives us a sneak peek at what we might get - hopefully!!!
Super cute!
xXx

Stampin' With Jessi and Rachel said...

This card is adorable!