Wednesday, June 3

STAMPIN UP SNEAK PEEK LOTS OF BOTS


Good Morning!
Here is a new Stamp Set for STAMPIN UP called " Lots Of Bots". Now Robots are not my favorite kind of thing unless they are holding flowers which this one is!!!! It is rather cute for an apology to a "macho" teenager, who was for at least this time was "right" and needs an apology! I used a little old fashioned cassett tape to spruce it up and punched holes from the Double Rectangle Punch to make it a bit more tekky. If you are old like me then this makes sense. If you are young, then I probably didn't spell the words correctly. I AM A STAMPER FOR HEAVEN SAKE! LOL!!!!! Anyway have fun with your new sets and stop by later for more goodies!!!~Donna

6 comments:

Sheryl in NM said...

This is absolutely adorable and SO clever!!!!! (I may have to rethink pre-ordering this set!)

Kelly said...

Donna, this card is totally rad! ;)
Hope the "hypothetical" teenager appreciates it.

HUGS!
Kelly

Michelle said...

I LOVE this! OMG, this is BRILLIANT! I think I need to pre-order this...and I didn't even like it 10 seconds ago! LOL!

Jennifer Engle said...

Holy Canoli this is so stinkin cute! What a great idea to have the pulled out tape!!!!

Debbie Pamment said...

WOW - you guys are getting some fun stamps - LOVE LOVE LOVE what you've done with this one!!
xXx

imagine.create.share. said...

I absolutely love this card!! The casette tape is perfect with it...