Sunday, June 28

PAPER CUTS #25


Good Monday to you all!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend. My son opened for a new cupcake shop in Plymouth Massachusetts this weekend, so if you come to see that big historic rock stop on by, we are just down he street and next to the Weather Vane Restaurant. PLUS! you can see "ME"!!!!! Yup I'll be working there too! So don't be shy come on by they are yummy!

Well, I made this card to try out another stamp in the Autumn Days stamp set. It will be available on Wednesday so if you'd like you can order it right here! I love being able to water color this image, doesn't it remind you of an old Currier and Ives print! I purposefully left the background untouched except for the hue of color so the pheasant would stand out. I love expirementing with the Stamp and Write Markers and blender pens and the aqua pen for depth and detail. Play with yours to improve your skills at shading. Remember too, you have until July 7th to enter my giveaway for a whole set of Stampin' Write Markers!

Now! Go visit my PAPER CUTS for all the dimensions needed to make this card! Enjoy!

6 comments:

Shelia said...

Yes it does look like a C&I print. It is beautiful. If you drive the Blue Ridge Parkway, you may see one. Again, it is a Beautiful card. And thanks for the instructions for the frame card. I cant wait to get started on one. Seems like in the summer there is not enough time in a day.

Sharyn Bouck said...

OMG, I was just there yesterday! We happened to be in Cambridge for a B'ris and decided to take a side trip to Plymouth to see the rock. We ate at the WeatherVane and when we came out, there was a cute little Cupcake place. Stopped in and my Grandson got a Chocolate Overload cupcake - he said it was awesome!

Your son's shop is wonderful! I love the nice clean simplicity of the place. My daughter was especially taken with the pink mixer. ;-)

Best of luck to him!

Paula Barin said...

Beautiful card. This stamp set is on my list to purchase.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my goodness, this is incredible! Your watercoloring is amazing. This is an outstanding creation!

Rosemary said...

Donna,


Read your blog this morning and decided to go visit Cupcake Charlie's in Plymouth.
Cupcake was delicious, (oreo) your son is adorable. I let him know I was one of the fairy's.
Michele and I will be going back later in the week, either Wednesday or Thursday, Michele has to wait to hear about if she needs to go somewhere Wednesday. Another beautiful card on the web.

Rosemary

Renee said...

I love this and love your blog. Now I have a another one to watch. Just way too many talented people out there. Thanks for your kind post on mine. Hugs!