Monday, June 22

PAPER CUTS # 24


BON VOYAGE BAJA BREEZE!!!!
Like the gossemer wings of the fleeting butterfly in God's Beauty, or the sundried evaporation of a River Rock, Baja Breeze is windswept into the light of other colors, and dimensions. It is time to say goodbye to yet another Stampin' Up! In Color. It will only be here until June 30th so if you LOVE IT like I have this past year grab it now before it is too late!
I have used Baja Breeze with the Embrace Life stamp set in a very simple stamped card. So let's use it as this week's PAPER CUTS and create a soft Bon Voyage card!
l
l
l
BAJA BREEZE 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock 111352 $ 5.50
RIBBON ORIGINALS valet 114318 $ 12.95
EMBRACE LIFE STAMP SET 114958 $ 25.95

2 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

You always make such elegant cards Donna - love them, and this is one of my favourite sets too!!!
xXx

Rama said...

Hello...I just chanced upon your wblog and love your designs. You are very talented and I love all your cards. I am new to card making so it helps me to look at your designs and learn. Thank you for blogging and sharing your talent.
Rama.