Sunday, June 14

PAPER CUTS #23 ANIMAL STORIES







This week I used the NEW stamp set Animal Stories

for the Paper Cuts recipe but, you may substitute any stamp you like just like I did with the monogram set Lovely Letters! One of the fun things I did with this week's card was to emboss the ribbon with my swirl and scribble sizzlet on my Big Shot! It finishes the project with even more detail! I have two samples for you to see doing that little trick! I hope you'll try it for yourself! So go on over to PAPER CUTS for all the instructions and have a great day! ~Donna

ordering info:
Animal Stories available here after July 1st $15.95
Eyelet Border Punch available here $15.95
Autumn Days available here after July 1st $23.95
Scallop Square available here $15.95
1 3/8 circle punch available here $15.95
1 1/4 circle punch available here $15.95

3 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

You really do elegant VERY well!! Just gorgeous!
Lotsaluv
xXx

Shelia said...

I love the initial card.Neat and simple, just a touch of embellisment just classy

Anonymous said...

Your cards are great, especially the ribbon idea! I love the Paper Cuts section, thank you for taking the time to give everyone so much information. This will make card making super easy.

Linda H
Sacramento, CA