Monday, June 1

PAPER CUTS # 21


Happy JUNE everyone
I hope you enjoyed your weekend. I know I did, the weather was great. We worked in the yard and had some down time too! I am looking forward to this week and the Stampin' Up! Sneak Peak. I hope you are as excited as I am....wooooohooooo!!!!!
Are you ready to spend some time looking at the new sets? Well, the countdown has begun! It is only a few short weeks until we see the new catty! Keep checking in here for some of the new items to be revealed in sneak peak cards at the end of the week! For now though, here is this week's Paper Cuts! I first stamped some images on black paper and embossed them in Whisper White! Then I layered them to the front of the card and added some ribbon and a sentiment. WOW so Easy! Go over to Paper Cuts on my side bar to see all the instructions and measurements! I'll see you later on. Have a great day!~Donna

3 comments:

Shelia said...

I love it. I am partial to the colors. I love black with other colors, but seldom use it myself.

Leigh said...

Oooohhhh gorgeous.

Mary said...

I love the colors!