Thursday, June 4

NEW IN COLOR retiring stamp sets and Raspberry Suite


My heart is always sad
to see stamp sets leave our catalog even when my head knows we need to make room for SOME FUN NEW SETS!These two sets are some of my favorites. I will keep them for my own use when they are gone because they are so "my style".

Today I use them with the new IN COLOR Soft Suede. It is an awesome color and the delicate lines of the butterfly and scroll sentiment make the card look so rich. It is really going to be one of my favorite colors this year.

ALREADY you can see how SOft Suede lends itself to different styles. The Animal Stories makes it earthy and warm, and you can see some samples of that below. However, the more elegant stamps sets make the color look sophisticated! Isn't this just so much fun!!!!

I was looking around in blogland this morning and thought I would do an interpretation of the Raspberry Suite Challenge here. I hope you like it! Enjoy~Donna

10 comments:

Meredith said...

Really beautiful card!!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Your card is beautiful! I can't wait to get my hands on those new colors... I have this thing for paper and ink! I saw the new colors online and they are awesome!

Krista Driessen said...

Nice !

Jean said...

Love your cards using the new stamps and in colours and polka dot ribbon - gorgeous colours! I feel a bit sad as I feel we won't get this lot of incolours. Our next catty comes out in October next year to come into line with the US one. Oh well I am sure the next ones will be just as lovely!!

Ange Kelly said...

Just gorgeous Donna! Love the new colours!

Scrapping Julie said...

GASP!!!!!
I love it.

Sue Lelli said...

Your card is just STUNNING! I love how the front is smaller than the rest of the card. It's the unexpected element and makes your card so different. Just LOVE it!

Winter said...

Beautiful card! I love that butterfly!

Terri E. said...

I used soft suede as well. LOVE IT!!! It reminds me of river rock in it's versitality. Super job on the color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

~kelly marie~ said...

gorgeous card!! I love the way it opens!