Friday, June 5

IN COLOR COMBO COMPARISSON












Hey everyone!
Well you must have some new stuff by now and are just loving the new colors I'll bet. Here are some fun color combos for you to think about using togehter with your ink, markers and papers! You can also see the subtle variation from our standard colors and the NEW In Colors! I have used Soft Suede (my new favoritest color) in a monotone card, but how much fun would it be to do a monotone of it in each color series! I just love the simplicity of it. Enjoy!~have a great weekend and I will see you on Monday!






5 comments:

"Tillymint" said...

WOW, great colours Elegant Eggplant Ruch Razzleberry and Orchid Opulence - Choc Chip Soft Suede and Close to cocoa oh and the rust colours -
LOVE THEM - need them - I wonder when we'll get them??????
Have a great week-end Donna. Sue W x

Paula Barin said...

I've always been drawn to earthy colours and I love the new Soft Suede.
Your card is so pretty.

Kari said...

Love your card! Great color combo too! Thanks for doing the in color comparison!!! After seeing it I think I like the in colors more than when I saw them in the preview on the SU site!! I can't wait to see them in person!!! :O) Thanks again!

Debbie Pamment said...

It's great to see the colours side by side - gives us who won't get them a better idea of where they fit in and what to use instead! TFS.

And what a gorgeous card - it would be absoloutely perfect for soo many occaisions!!

xXx

Jean said...

Donna, I love those in colours especially the curry and the suede colours! Your card is beautiful - I do love monochromatic cards!