Wednesday, June 24

FREE SET OF STAMPIN' WRITE MARKERS HERE!!!!!!!


Good morning sunshine!
I love that song, and I love every morning when I start up my computer to see if you all came to visit! Well, you never disappoint me, and have made my journey through blogland my creative exersice for each and every day. TOMORROW IS MY BLOGAVERSARY and I have a prize for you. It is because of all of you, all 100,000 of you! WOW! One year and 99,983 clicks on my blog at this exact moment. So, 100,000 is not a stretch! Therefore it is my fervent desire to let each and everyone of you know how much I appreciate your support. So here is a squeeze of appreciation.
Now, I know this isn't the prettiest, or the most witty or the most informative stamping blog out there but it is "ours"! I say ours because if you didn't come then I wouldn't blog! SO, to commemorate this MILESTONE, I am going to give away a present! But, first I need to thank a few people.

All the hits in this first year began with this lovely girl.....

SANKARI WEGMAN Sankari was my very first blogging pal, she sent me a lovely comment the first day I posted a challenge over at Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration! She has been there almost every week since! So let me say thank you to my dearest Sankari for ALL the wonderful words you send me, and thank you too for the lovely blogaversary gift. I love using it! I am so taken with your sincere support and generosity.

TRAVELINGMAMA (Tina) has been a shining star on my blog roll as well. I check her out daily and watch her little family grow and watch to see where she has been and where she is going! I love her spunkiness, and her sweet remarks to me. She too, was there to comment on the very first day I posted when I created a card for Kristina's challenge. Thank you Tina!

KRISTINA WERNER is one of the most inspirational people I have met blogging. I enjoy her blog daily! I must admit without her and her Color Inspiration, most of you would not have met me. Her Color Inspirations each week make us all grow in ways we would never try on our own. Sometimes the challenges are more difficult than other times but, they are always fun and inspiring.
Thank you Kristina for all you do for all of us, and for inspiring me. Lastly, I would like to thank

MR. LINKY! I am in love with Mr Linky because he makes it so easy for me to meet so many of YOU! I can click on your name and be at your place lickity split! I have seen some things that make me gasp, in a good way of course :) , and I love all the creative, inspiring, supportive, and heartgiving blogs out there! Thank you Mr Linky for sharing these creative people with me.

I have so many of you I would like to thank it feels like I am doing an acceptance speech at the Academy Awards...yup now I know how they feel about not wanting to leave anyone out! SO, with a resounding THANK YOU!!!! Yup I meant "you" I thank you for a wonderful year, and I hope to make my second year better than the first, and I hope you will continue to stop by!

So are you ready? Okay! Let's get going! DRUM ROLL PLEASE........... "here is your chance to win a fabulous surprise......leave a comment about why you liked a particular card I made. If you have chosen my favorite card from the past year (yup I have a favorite) then......you will be entered with all the other commenters for that one card into a drawing for my special prize! ONE winner will be chosen from that group to receive the super duper prize! If your comment elicits tears, all that much better! LOL! So, go on and hunt my favorite card down! Leave a comment under that card, and wait to see the results! The prize is..... a brand new set of
Stamp and Write Markers from Stampin UP!!!!! The winner will be announced on July 7th, 2009! Good luck everyone and have fun! ENJOY! ~ ooops almost forgot! Want a hint? Okay I am game....HINT: my favorite card was not posted in the months of April, May, or June 2009!

19 comments:

travelingmama said...

Donna, I am so utterly touched by your sweet note! Seriously, that just means the world to me! Your blog is so beautiful and it constantly inspires me! I don't know how anyone is going to pick just one favorite! One of my favorite posts you did was the one showing us the snowy frosting technique with the video and the balloon. I was just thinking about that post yesterday! That is what I love about your blog. You are always putting yourself out there and trying new things!
Thanks again for totally making my day!
Big hugs from Morocco!
Tina

Debbie Pamment said...

From all of us who visit I'd like to send a thank you to you!!! Your work is amazing on many levels. It's elegance and uniqueness (is that a word - LOL) is always top notch and you have certainly inspired my SU journey! I also feel like I've made a friend along the way!
Congrats on your blogaversary and your well deserved hits! Can't wait to see what you get up too over the NEXT blogging year!!
Lotsaluv
xXx

Jenny Schlagel said...

I have two favorite cards of yours- posted July 10, 2008. I loved the top 2 cards. The colors were beautiful, and the layered scallops on the second was genius! Congrats on 100,000 hits!

Sam said...

Happy BLOGAVERSARY Donna!

In OZ it is already the 25th...so TODAY is your day!!!! (I'd write to our Prime Minister [our equivalent to your President] and suggest a public holiday, but he has ute scandals to deal with right now......long story ;-).

Your blog has been a wonderful source of eye-candy to me. It has been in my Google Reader for AGES, it was one of the first ones that I found when I discovered blog-land, and it went into my US SU FAVOURITES folder.

Your work is always stunning. Your attention to detail is amazing, and your designs are always something fresh and inspirational.

This said, the job of choosing just one favourite was really hard! Like Sankari...I did originally think of your balloons and homemade 'puffy art'...but I've just done a scan through your posts again and I've narrowed it down to your KW Color Inspiration #30 card...the truly gorgeous Christmas bauble, your Quiet Stillness card or your KW#43 Ribbon Twirling Competition card.

MY favourite is the ribbon twirling card.....it is such a happy and fun card, and so thoughtful of you to focus on something you know the recipient will love.

This said, I 'think' your favourite will be the Quiet Stillness card.....I don't know why I think that...I just do. It really is a magical card, and evokes the feeling of Christmas in a very special way.

Ok...'nuf rambling from me. Thank you for allowing us to help celebrate your blogaversary. I've had fun!

Sam.

Char in So Cal said...

Donna,

Happy Blogaversary!! You are so talented and you make it easy for peeps to get inspired when we visit your blog! Thank you for sharing "you" with us. It means so much!

Thanks for the op to win some YUMMY blog candy and CHEERS to many more years of happy blogging!! I'm off to post under what I believe is your FAVE creation :0)

Char in So Cal
{scrampaddict} {at} {cox}{dot} {net}
darn spammers!! LOL

Darlean said...

Happy Anniversary. Your blog is one of my almost daily visits. I abolutely loved the Stationary Kit you did a few months ago where you can add the sentiment when you need the card. That is a great idea.
Darlean Fitzgerald

Susan Hackney said...

Happy Blogaversary! It is extremely difficult to just pick one card as a favorite. But, if I have to just pick one, It would be (December 02, 2008) QUIET STILLNESS. Thanks for all the wonderful inspiration!

Ruth and Dan said...

Happy Anniversary. I've been a long time follower of your blog but never a posted. I have enjoyed your work so much!
My favorite card has always been the quiet stillness card you did in December. I have it bookmarked and look at it when I'm feeling a little blue. It's so gorgeous that it brightens my day everytime I look at it. I've tried to recreate it myself-no such luck. It's beautiful and I adore that card!
Another one of my favorite projects of yours was the Easter Basket you did a few months ago?? I think it's adorable and what a sweet gift for someone!
Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us. I'll continue to check your blog often. I love your work and you inspire me to create too!!!
Have a great day!!!!

~~~~Ruth N.

Pamela Quade said...

Love your blog and thanks for the inspiration!! Happy Stampin'!!

Susie-Q said...

Donna, How in the workd do I pick one favorite card?? Well, if I have to narrow it down to one it would be the KW color challenge #32. This card is simple, clean and classy. Really love everything about it. Congrats on your great blog. I check it everyday! You are amazing!!

carpediem said...

Happy blog anniversary! I'm not at all sure what your favorite card is but my favorite is the reflective card using the brayering technique. All of your cards are wonderful but this one is special and is so striking! Thanks for providing so much inspiration! laura j

Angi said...

Donna, I love your blog and I love your work, I always look forward to getting you in my inbox ;) I have left an award for you on my blog:

http://scrappinoutloud.blogspot.com/2009/06/kreativ-blogger-award.html

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your blogaversary and 100,000 hits! What a milestone. I enjoy viewing your blog as you provide so much inspiration. You are very creative and I truly appreciate that you share yourself with all of us.

It was very difficult to choose only one card from all your beautiful choices. I agree with many other comments about the Quiet Stillness card, but I am going to choose the birthday card you made for your upline (2-15-09). It is very elegant with the score lines, gold embossing and the pearls. LOVE IT!!

Again, congrats on your achievement and thank you for the opportunity to win.

Debbie Flattum

Anonymous said...

A card that I loved and hope it is your favorite was posted on January 20/09 I think it was, but it is a wedding card/program. It's gorgeous! Thanks for all of your inspiration and the chance to win!
Ilene B.

Vicki said...

I could never pick your fav... so I thought I would tell you one thing that I just loved. April 9, the cake peices were so cool! Loved them. Congratulations on over 100,000 visitors! I am not sure how long I have been viewing your blog but my best guess is over 6 months... contrat's again!

Cheek said...

My favorite is the Sympathy card you made with the Morning Soft stamp and colored with pastel. Love ALL your work. Thank you so much for sharing.

Brooke S said...

Donna! Congrats on your Anniversary! You have defiantly blown me away this year... Your Purse projects just amaze me.. You are so talented...

This card is an oldie but a goodie.. it was one of my favorites... If was fun going through your blog and remembering some great projects..

http://butternutsagedesigns.blogspot.com/2008/05/click-to-enlarge-picture-ok-here-is-my.html

Hugs
Brooke

viv's card creations said...

hi donna...here i am finally...thanks for the reminder. also congrats on your amount of hits!! i loved the card with the petals that you made into an old man...remember??? so funny and cute.

http://sawyerstamper.blogspot.com

Jean from jlfstudio said...

Hi Donna (my very dear stamping sister who inspires my crafting is implied in that simple greeting :D),

Belated congratulations on your blogoversary. I got so involved in going back post by post (BTW you really need and archives posting in your sidebar so nuts like me can start at the beginning and go forward - the better to see your growth as an artist) that I forgot to come back here and say WoW what a year! Hmmm...a favorite card out of all those months of goodness???? Are you kidding????

You have a wicked sense of humor by the way asking us to pick your favorite card when several of your posts begin with really love this card or really love this technique now what's a girl to think (I know, I know if I'm allowed to love them all why not you too...)indicates your preference. My initial thought was that you, like me, have a thing for the now retired bella blossom and if you hadn't said a card I would have gone with one of my favorites where you created a stationary set (the stationary set makes my heart go pit a pat and my breathe sigh...)or this other card here:

http://butternutsagedesigns.blogspot.com/2009/03/bella-bella-bella-belissimo.html

http://butternutsagedesigns.blogspot.com/2009/02/desk-set.html

However I keep coming back as I always do to your stunning card using Winter post and the reflection technique that you made the video for - http://butternutsagedesigns.blogspot.com/2008/11/hi-everyone-i-hope-you-are-having-great.html.

The entry dedicating it to your MIL Jennie on your other blog brought tears to my eyes just as the card brought a squeeze to my heart. Such a vision of strength, hope and light with so much symbolism just has to be my favorite card (and I hope yours too :D). I remember when I first saw it I thought of my Husband Stephen who died 12 years ago of cancer. Your card gave me an image of him standing in God's light on the threshold of a new journey (did I ever thank you for that?). Reminded me too of your lovely New Years day picture and post. Same quality of light I guess.

Anyway the long and the short of it is your blog is the best present ever in my inbox for this last year though of course - tee hee- I won't turn down a luscious set of in color markers if my guess is correct.

Looking forward to another year of wondering...how did she do that...and how on earth did she come up with that fabulous idea...?

Hugs and blessings - Jean