Thursday, June 18

FLIP FLOP CARD! WOW!!!!


OH MY GOODNESS is this the cutest invite you have seen for Summertime Fun!!!! It fits into a standard business envelope or you can make a custom envie to match like I have done here! I had so much fun making this card that I want to have a party just to send it out! LOL! How about that bling on the sandle strap WOW SO CUTE! LOL I am giggling as I write this post becasue I love it so much.
I made the card for the Color Throw Down and ABC Challenge "s" is for summer and it got to be a bigger wow than even I expected. I hope you will enjoy it and try one for yourself. You can get the template in my store here

11 comments:

VIV SAWYER said...

adorable donna....

Jane Carroll said...

fabulous invitation

thanks for joining us this week on ABC :)

Hugs Jane x

Debbie Pamment said...

Fabulous - the bling on the strap is the perfect finishing touch!! Now I just need Summer to come - LOL!!
xXx

Shelia said...

just too cool, like you said, I need to have party just to make some of these in all colors.

Penny said...

thanks for the comment.

Your cards are gorgeous!!!!!!

Barbara said...

TOTALLY cute!!!! I love it!!! Thanks for playing the Throwdown! Hope to see you again next time!

dpkennedy said...

That's adorable! Thanks for playing the CTD!

broni (waterchild12) said...

VERY cute! I'm definitely a flip flop girl! Thanks for playing along with us!

LeAnne said...

Donna, this is adorable---I have made smaller ones, but never a big "life-size" one like this! Awesome! Thanks for playing along, too!

Kim said...

If this is not one of the most darling cards I've ever seen...love this! Blessings, Kim xXx

Helen said...

This is fab!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x