Monday, June 8

Fathers Day Card


Fathers Day is just around the corner,
and I didn't want to wait until the last moment to make my husband a fathers day card so I did one this morning. My favorite colors of the Spring 2009 season are retiring from Stampin' Up and I didn't want to miss the opportunity to use them for one last time in a male oriented card. Here I used Baja Breeze DSP with Sahara Sand, and Basic Black accents to create a subtle card of roses and flowers but with a manly undertone. I decided to write on the banner in my own handwriting for a more personal touch, it is always a nice thing to do especially if you do not have just the right sentiment in a stamp set.
ORDER INFORMATION: place your order here
Urban Oasis 113978 $9.95
God's Beauty hostess set 2009

2 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

WOW - stunning colours and layout - just fab!!

Shelia said...

I love the grid look on top of that background paper. very eye catching, when used with those beautiful color combos