Thursday, June 18

DVD Butterfly

Well, this was a lot of fun!!!!
I was reading my comments and clicking on your blogs this weekend when I came across this neat technique by Jillene Jacobsen in FL! WOW thanks Jillene, it was so much fun! Basically you use glossy white cardstock, clear embossing powder, an ink pad, and your everyday household iron to make an awesome background paper in a matt finish! I then used my BIG SHOT, boy I love that little gem and cut out a butterfly from an old DVD! WOW who would have thunk LOL!!!! Put it all together and it makes a great anniversary or wedding card! The shine of the DVD adds just enough BLING!!!!! One last time for God's Beauty. See you soon~

4 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

oooh what an interesting idea! Not sure my little green Cuttlebug would have the same oooomph to cut a DVD - may have the nerve to try it one day!
xXx

Shelia said...

This is amazing. It could be used for so many different occassions.

"Tillymint" said...

Oh my Donna you've been so busy!!!
I love these latest cards and boxes. The Lion card is great - I'm sure your Grandson will love it and the lemon and cream card that you embossed the ribbon is soooo pretty.
Think I've caught up now better get on with some myself!!! Sue x

Stampin' With Jessi and Rachel said...

This card is beautiful! What a clever idea with the DVD...I love the bling it adds to this card!